Obesity during childhood can have a harmful effect on the body in verity of ways.
Children have obesity are more likely to have :
1. High blood pressure and high cholesterol with the risk of Cardio Vascular disease (CVD)
2. Increase risk of impaired glucose tolerance, insulin resistance, and type 2 diabetes
3. Breathing problems such as asthma and sleep apnea
4. Joint problems and Musculoskeletal discomfort
5. Fathy liver disease gaustones and gastroesophaged relax , heart burn.
6. Psychological problems such as anxiety and depression
7. Low self esteem and lower self reported quality of life
8. Social problems such as bullying and stigma
So, with the correct diet plan which is healthy and it has variey of vegetables and fruits whole grains. A variey of lean protein foods, and low fat and fat- free daily products will insure and
prevent excess weight gain healthy diet and being physically active can help children grow as well as maintain a healthy weight throughout childhood.