Breast milk is love turned into food it takes someone special to share that love and breast feeding is not a choice, it a reasonability..
How does breast feeding benefit my body –
Breast feeding benefits your body many ways
1. Breast milk provides the perfect milk of vitamins protein and fat that your body needs to grow.
2. The colostrum that your breasts make during the first few days after child birth helps
your new born digestive system grow and fuction
3. Breast milk has anti bodies that help your baby’s immune system fight off viruses and bacteria
4. Breast milk is easier to digest than formula.
5. Breast feeding decreases the risk of sudden infant death synclrome (SIDS)
6. If your body is born preterm , breast milk can help reduce the risk of many of the short term and long term health problems that preterm babies face.
How does breast feeding my body benefit me ?
Breast feeding is good for you for the following reasons..
1. During breast feeding the hormone oxytocin is released. Oxytocin causes the uterus to contract and return to its normal size more quickly.
2. Breast feeding may help with postpartum weight loss
3. Women who breast feed have lower rates of breast cancer and ovarian cancer the women who do not breast feed it also has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis
4. Breast feed saves time and money